Public and Administrative Law (Books and Journals)
- Ein Mögliches Modell fùr die Reform Des Hassredegesetzes: Ein Vergleich Zwischen Irland Und Deutschland Über Die Freie Meinungsäusserung
- From Execution Videos to Cats of Mujahdeen: How do Social Media Companies Regulate Terrorist Content?
- La Lutte Continue': Un Examen de la Protection du Droit de Grève en France et en Irlande
- Towards Contextual Intersectionality: An Analysis of the Common European Asylum System
The Role and Responsibility of the State in Litigation
This article considers the role of the State as a litigant before the Courts. The Australian model litigant obligation is examined and in line with this, some policy changes are suggested.
- Éagóir Nó Ceartas? Táithí na n-Íosportach I gCóras Corónach na hÉireann agus Moltaí D'Athchóiriú I Léith Chearta an Duine
- Geo-Engineering the Climate: A Preliminary Examination of International Governance Challenges and Opportunities
- An Opportunity for Pre-Emption: Exploring the Legal Vacuum Occupied by those Internally Displaced by Slow-Onset Climate Change
- The Perspective from Luxembourg: How Does the European Court of Justice Respond to the Rule of Law Crisis Within the Member States
- The European Convention on Human Rights and the Investigatory Powers Tribunal: Rationalising a Law unto Itself
- Foreword to the Nineteenth Edition
- Trade Union Recognition: A Defence of the Irish Regime in Light of British Failings
- The Role of Market Exclusivity in Incentivising Research and Development of Orphan Medicinal Products in Europe: A Critical Analysis
- Back to the Future: How Well Equipped is Irish Employment Equality Law to Adapt to Artifical Intelligence
- The Case for Legal Interventionism - The Guiding Light of the Court of Justice in the EU Rule of Law Crises: A Study of the Approaches of the Court of Justice and the Commission of the European Union in Responding to Rule of Law Backsliding in the Republic of Poland
- The Interaction Between Directive 2015/2366 (EU) on Payment Services and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on General Data Protection Concerning Third Party Players
- Irish Defamation Law and the Jury: A Behavioural Economic Perspective
- A Right, A Bundle, Or a Tree: Which Describes the Legal Nature of the Commons Best?
- An Mithid Duinn an Truicear a Tharraingt ar Airteagal 8.3 de Bhunreacht na hÉireann 1937?
- R v McCarthy : How Body Modification Made Us Rethink Our Need to Modify the Law
- Une Étude Comparative de la Gestation Pour Autrui en Europe
- Revisiting the Interpretation of the Protected Groups of The Genocide Convention in Light of the Rohingya Case
- Two Sides of the Same Coin: Reconciling the Comparable Culpability of Juveniles and the Intellectually Disabled in US Death Penalty Jurisprudence
- Dual Criminality in the Corruption Offences Act 2018: A Necessary Requirement or a Hindrance?
- Foreword to the Eighteenth Edition
- The Right to an Environment and its Effects for Climate Change Litigation in Ireland
Request a trial to view additional results