- Publication date:
- NewsBank (31538)
- ITV confirms This Morning will return on Monday amid Phillip Schofield drama
ITV has indicated that its popular show This Morning will return on Monday, although there are fears for the show's future in the wake of the Phillip Schofield scandal.
- Dublin weather: Met Eireann forecasts 'humid' conditions as capital basks in sunshine
Met Eireann have forecast that 'humid' conditions will continue today with some cloud and decent sunshine as the good weather is set to continue into next week.
- 'My life truly began at 40 after receiving a kidney and pancreas transplant'
A transplant recipient has encouraged people to talk to their loved ones about organ donation following a recent awareness week.
- Dublin bride unintentionally captures proposal on video during Wicklow trip
A Dublin bride has shared her delight at capturing her precious proposal on camera by mere coincidence.
- NCT Ireland: Centres with highest and lowest pass rates in Dublin
NCT tests often fill drivers with dread as appointment slots can be difficult to obtain.
- Footage captures sweet moment air stewardess is surprised with engagement ring at Dublin Airport
Love was certainly in the air for one one couple who recently got engaged in Dublin Airport this weekend.
- Sister of Vicky Phelan thanks Ryan for support on his final Late Late Show
Vicky Phelan's sister Lyndsey appeared in the audience on last night's Late Late Show and spoke to host Ryan Tubridy on his final outing as host.
- Six people rescued this weekend off Howth coast as temperatures soar
Howth RNLI has urged people to be vigilant around water after two boats suffered malfunctions this weekend.
- Petrol and diesel prices to rise in days as Government set to increase fuel tax
Drivers are being warned that petrol and diesel prices are set to see an rise in the coming days as the Government is due to increase excise duty.
- 'Eco-toilets' would make the Phoenix Park 'more accessible and welcoming' for visitors
A Dublin senator is calling for 'eco-toilets' to be introduced in the Phoenix Park in busy spots to make the park "more accessible and welcoming."
- Gerry Hutch trial hears using tracker on vehicle in north would be illegal
A defence lawyer for Gerry Hutch has said it would be illegal if gardai utilised a tracker on a vehicle he was in while it was in the North....
- Dublin mum devastated that new cyberbullying bill will not be called 'Coco's Law'
The Dublin mum who campaigned for a new bill to tackle online bullying has spoken of her devastation after learning that the new legislation will not be named in memory of her daughter....
- Brave Tallaght mum plans to bring cyber abuse law to the EU after daughter took own life
The heartbroken mother who lobbied for new laws against cyber bullying after her daughter's suicide has confirmed plans to introduce Coco's Law across the EU....
- Wife killer Joe O'Reilly now works as binman and has keen interest in Graham Dwyer's appeal
Wife killer Joe O'Reilly now works as a binman and has expressed a keen interest in murderer Graham Dwyer's appeal behind bars....
- Moment climate activists spray graffiti all over front of Dublin city centre Government building Iveagh House
This is the moment two young climate change activists sprayed graffiti across front of Government building Iveagh House in Dublin city centre....
- Ex RTE journalist who sexually assaulted woman while she was sleeping jailed
A former RTE journalist who sexually assaulted a woman while she was sleeping has been jailed for 15 months....
- Full list of medicines affected as Ireland faces major shortages
Ireland is facing a serious medicine shortage as the healthcare system struggles to deal with the new wave of infections this winter....
- Family trapped in living hell as home under siege from intimidating drug addicts
Open drug use, filth, discarded drug paraphernalia and sometimes unconscious drug addicts are not conditions to raise young children in....
- Graham Dwyer fails in bid to overturn conviction for murder of Elaine O'Hara
Graham Dwyer has failed in his bid to overturn his conviction for murdering vulnerable child care worker Elaine O'Hara, almost eight years to the day he was found guilty by unanimous jury verdict....
- Brave woman lifts lid on horrific medical experiments in Dublin Mother and Baby homes
Ann Healy Fitzgerald never got to hold her baby daughter Mary, but she carries her on her shoulder in the form of an angel tattoo....