- Publication date:
- NewsBank (26399)
- Reach Solutions Announces Leadership Changes in Ireland
Reach Solutions, the publisher of some of Ireland's leading media brands is delighted to announce changes to its leadership team.
- Dublin Airport receives 64 complaints a day from one person in 2022
One individual was responsible for almost 90 per cent of all complaints about noise from aircraft using Dublin Airport last year.
- Turkey earthquake: Kind-hearted Dubs launch fundraiser for victims of devastating disaster
Kind-hearted Dubliners have launched a fundraiser to help victims of the devastating earthquakes which hit Turkey and Syria earlier today.
- Boxing promoter 'having discussions' with Conor McGregor over cash for Katie Taylor fight
Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn revealed yesterday he and Conor McGregor are "trying to find a way to make Croke Park happen" for Katie Taylor.
- Conor McGregor breaks silence after confirming UFC return
Conor McGregor has broken his silence after his UFC return was announced.
- Mary Lou McDonald says public should direct anger towards Government instead of refugees
Sinn Fein leader Mary Lou McDonald has called for public anger to be directed at the Government instead of refugees.
- Dublin pub pleads for return of iconic Blur 'Coffee & TV' milk carton
A Dublin pub was left feeling like a chain store, practically floored after finding a precious souvenir had been taken from the bar over the weekend.
- The top 40 strangest reasons your partner may break up with you - from clapping on planes to dirty fingernails
Clapping when an airplane lands and having dirty fingernails are among the top things that could lead to a relationship ending, according to a new poll.
- Dublin weather: Met Eireann predict frosty week as temperatures plunge below freezing before welcome change
It's a chilly bank holiday Monday in Dublin and it's going to stay that way for a few more days according to Met Eireann.
- Family of David Byrne pay tribute with balloons on seventh anniversary of death at Regency Hotel
The family of slain mobster David Byrne have paid tribute to him on the seventh anniversary of his death at the Regency Hotel.
- Feeder schools table 2022: See how your local Dublin school fared and where everyone went to college
The 2022 feeder schools list has been revealed, and now you can check how your local school fared....
- Dublin mum devastated that new cyberbullying bill will not be called 'Coco's Law'
The Dublin mum who campaigned for a new bill to tackle online bullying has spoken of her devastation after learning that the new legislation will not be named in memory of her daughter....
- Josh Dunne: Tributes from heartbroken family and friends flood in after talented young footballer stabbed to death in row over bike
A talented young footballer was stabbed to death in a row over a stolen bike....
- Brave woman lifts lid on horrific medical experiments in Dublin Mother and Baby homes
Ann Healy Fitzgerald never got to hold her baby daughter Mary, but she carries her on her shoulder in the form of an angel tattoo....
- Dublin Zoo to be investigated after whistleblower claims of animal mistreatment
Dublin Zoo will be investigated after claims of animal welfare concerns were raised by a whistleblower to Labour Senator Annie Hoey....
- Ex RTE journalist who sexually assaulted woman while she was sleeping jailed
A former RTE journalist who sexually assaulted a woman while she was sleeping has been jailed for 15 months....
- Full list of medicines affected as Ireland faces major shortages
Ireland is facing a serious medicine shortage as the healthcare system struggles to deal with the new wave of infections this winter....
- Deirdre Morley found not guilty by reason of insanity of murdering her three children
Deirdre Morley has been found not guilty by reason of insanity of the murder of her three young children today....
- Army whistleblower assaulted on Dublin streets after exposing rape and bullying
An Army whistleblower who exposed sexual abuse, bullying and rape against female soldiers two decades ago has told how he was assaulted in the street....
- Dublin Christmas: 13 best throwback presents you will always remember unwrapping on Christmas Day
Christmas morning as a child was magical,...