Nbr. 13-2014, January 2014
- Foreword to the Thirteenth Edition
- Editorial Board of the 13th Edition of the Cork Online Law Review 2014
- Advisory Board of the 13th Edition of the Cork Online Law Review 2014
- Irish Competition (Amendment) Act 2012: Strengthening Competition Law Enforcement in Ireland
- Voluntary Compliance and Obligatory Monitoring: Making Corporate Codes of Conduct Work
- The Gender Recognition Bill 2013: Hidden Gatekeeper Requirements
- The Notion of a Clean Break: A Comparative Analysis of Post-Dissolution Financial Ties in Ireland and Sweden
- The Ontology of the Subject of Rights: Postmodern Perspectives on the Irish Constitution through a Case Study On the Right to Free Speech
- Law as Adjudication: Against a Backdrop of Traditional Legal Objectivity, is there Space for the Subjective?
- Public Protection and Sentencing Offenders Proportionately: Should there be a Premium on Dangerousness?
- Section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986 Reshaping the Future of Free Speech in the United Kingdom: The Rise of a Tyranny
- The Gold Medal for Best Letter Submission 2014: An Analysis of the Newbridge Credit Union Takeover: What Comes Next for Ireland's Credit Unions?