No. 14-2015, January 2015
- Foreword to the Fourteenth Edition
- Editorial Board of the 14th Edition of the Cork Online Law Review 2015
- Inquiring, Recording and Reporting': Can the Banking Inquiry Deliver Practical Reforms of Oireachtas Oversight of Government?
- The Patient's Duties to others: Limitations to the Principle of Autonomy in Healthcare Decision Making
- The Assisted Decision Making (Capacity) Bill 2013: A step in the right direction but does it go far enough?
- The basis of concern about the 'Sexting': Gendered Assumptions about the harm Sexualisation causes to the young
- The relevance of Sovereignty in contemporary times: The postmodern conception of Sovereignty and Pringle
- O'Flynn v Carbon Finance Ltd: Comtemporary Developments for Examinership Law in Ireland
- Restriction, Disqualification and the Companies Act 2014: A Reformatory Analysis
- Europarechtliches Gebot einer richtlinienkonformen Auslegung nationalen Rechts und deren verfassungsrechtliche Grenzen
- The Gold Medal for Best Letter Submission 2015: Freedom of Expression: At Gunpoint?