Nbr. 8-2009, January 2009
- Editorial Board of the Cork On-Line Law Review 2009
- The Deficiencies of International Humanitarian Law in Armed Conflicts of a 'Mixed' Character ?Towards a Single Law of Armed Conflict?
- The International Court: Good Intentions, Bad Foundations; State Cooperation and Obstacles in Securing Arrests and Prosecutions for International Crimes: A Case Study
- The Impact of EU Membership on Ireland's Sovereignty over its Airspace and the Implications for Government Regulation of the Irish Air Industry
- Access to Justice and the Impact of Delay on Migrant Workers in Ireland
- Punishment in Modern Day Ireland
- As I Stand before You: The Emergence and Existence of Individual Justice