Nbr. 1-7, January 2007
- The criminal justice act, 2006: a crushing defeat for due process values?
- An analysis of sentencing provisions in the criminal justice act, 2006
- The straight skinny on better judicial opinions
- The constitution, the european convention on human rights act 2003 and the district court - A personal view from a judicial perspective
- Commercial courts: a twenty first century necessity?
- 'Educational rights in irish law' (Thomson Round Hall, 2006) Conor O'Mahony
- Recent publications by law reform bodies worldwide
- The role of the victim in the irish criminal process
- Balancing the scales in a homicide trial
- Balancing the scales in a homicide trial: a reply
- The new criminal court complex