No. 2-2, July 2002
- George Gavan Duffy
- Arbitration - Should courts get involved?
- Personality type and judicial decision makng
- Recent developments in family law
- Some reflections on the law of contempt
- An chuideachta dhíscaoilte - Bás nó ath-fhás?
- The judging process and the personality of the judge - The contribution of Jerome Frank
- Official indifference and persistent procrastination: an analysis of Sinnott
- 'Til death do us part? : Cohabitees and the law
- Book review: 'competition law and practice' by Vincent Power (Butterworths)
- Book review: 'consolidated circuit court rules: practice and procedure' by Margaret Cordial (Roundhall Sweet and Maxwell)