No. 2-21, July 2021
- Towards A Presumption Of Victimhood: Possibilities For Re-Balancing The Criminal Process
- Whither Constitutional Environmental (Rights) Protection In Ireland After ?Climate Case Ireland'?
- Where Do I Begin? (Thoughts From A New Judge On Judgment Writing)
- Ontario (Attorney General) v G and ?Principled' Remedial Discretion: Lessons For Ireland
- Privato Boni: Evil Through The Eyes Of Carl Jung And Victor White
- A Republic If You Can Keep It, Neil Gorsuch, (Crown Forum 2020)
- Reflections on Irish Criminology: Conversations with Criminologists, Orla Lynch, Yasmine Ahmed, Helen Russell and Kevin Hosford (Palgrave Macmillan, 2020)