Nbr. VI-2003, January 2003
- A New Legal Approach to Reducing Social Exclusion
- Opening up the Courts to the Marginalised: the Uses and Usefulness of Public Interest Litigation in India
- Legitimacy in the Criminal Justice System of Northern Ireland: A Criminological Analysis
- 'Humanitarian' Intervention: Evolving Theory and Praxis
- Environmental Degradation as a Threat to Life: A Question of Justice?
- Conserving Biodiversity: The Extent to Which the Patent System Encourages the Destruction of Our Ecological Heritage
- Genetically Modified Organisms and Democracy
- Winner All Right? Liability in Tort For Injury in Sport
- Wednesbury Unreasonableness in Irish Judicial Review: No Evidence of Sub-Super or Pragmatic-Functional Approaches?