No. XX-2017, January 2017
- The New Supreme Court and Court of Appeal: 2014 to 2016 and their Future
- Vixens, Sirens and Whores: The Persistence of Stereotypes in Sexual Offence Law
- The Duty of Confidentiality in Irish Medical Law: Individualistic and Communitarian Rationales
- If 'Mum' is the Word, is it the Law? Irish Privacy Law: A Comparative Perspective
- Article 4(2) TEU: A Blow to the Supremacy of Union Law?
- Corporate Criminal Liability: Developing a Legislative Model of Attribution
- Leaning in and Lying Down: How Workplace 'Equality' has Failed to Result in Equality of Work-Life Balance
- A Critical Analysis of Sham Trusts
- Explaining the Different Propensities to Litigate in Takeovers in the UK and US
- Casenote: Mohamud v WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC
- Quelle Peut Etre la Contribution de la Certification à la Protection des Données Personnelles?