cc v ireland
R.C. -v- The Director of Public Prosecutions,  IEHC 97 (2005)
...Previous alleged incidents relating to J.G.C. J.G.C. was born in England in 1961. When she was aged nine years she returned to Ireland in or around 1969. She thereafter lived at 3 B. Road with her grandfather and grandmother. She describes a recollection of being sexually assaulted ...
- Irish Aviation Authority Fees Order, 2015.
- Merchang Shipping (Tonnage) Regulations, 1984.
- European Union (Single Supervisory Mechanism) Regulations 2014.
- In force Road Traffic Act 2016
- In force LOCAL GOVERNMENT (PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 1976
- In force Family Law Act 1995
- In force FINANCE ACT, 1969
- In force Social Welfare and Pensions Act 2008
- In force Wildlife Act 1976
- In force FISHERIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 1999
- In force SOCIAL WELFARE ACT, 2000
- In force ELECTORAL (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2001
- In force PENSIONS (AMENDMENT) ACT, 1996
- In force FINANCE ACT, 1993
- In force Central Bank Act 1942
- In force Dublin Transport Authority Act 2008
- In force FINANCE ACT, 1985
- In force Organisation of Working Time Act 1997
- In force Courts and Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2013
- European Communities (Birds and Natural Habitats) Regulations 2011.
- In force Foyle and Carlingford Fisheries Act 2007
- In force FINANCE ACT, 1975
- In force FINANCE ACT, 1981
- In force Civil Partnership and Certain Rights and Obligations of Cohabitants Act 2010