personal guarantees ireland
- In force Ethics in Public Office Act 1995
- In force Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland Act 2003
- In force Organisation of Working Time Act 1997
- In force Adoption Act 2010
The Director of Public Prosecutions v Monaghan,  IEHC 92 (2007)
...Clearly, where someone is subject to an assault, their personal rights are infringed. Article 8 of the European Convention on ...2. The State, therefore, guarantees to protect the family in its constitution and authority, as the ... the legally compellable duty of every person residing in Ireland to obey any Summons to appear before a court or tribunal and to ...
Von Gordon -v- Helaba Dublin Lande Bank Hessen-Thuringen International and ors,  IESC 64 (2003)
...He says that he has suffered, as a result, from personal injury consisting of headaches, depression and psychiatric ... of credits in Dublin by any means of the provision of guarantees for these loans by Helaba Frankfurt.". Clearly, these allegations ... a suggestion that the defendants' banking operations in Ireland are used fictitiously to conduct German lending business. It is, ...
Spin Communications Ltd t/a Storm FM -v- IRTC & anor,  IESC 12 (2001)
... Commission, did not decide upon the determination of his personal vote on the radio applications until the final meeting of the ... where he stated "It seems clear from the case law in Ireland and England that an allegation of bias must be made on foot of ... considering whether it had observed the constitutional guarantees of fair procedures or natural justice, it seems to me that those ...
- In force Health Act 2007
- In force National Asset Management Agency Act 2009
- In force Defence Act 1954
Western Health Board -v- M,  IESC 104 (2001)
...in the case of Bank of Ireland v Purcell  IR 327. Further the Act should be construed in ... the function of the Courts to ensure that the guarantees given to an individual child are upheld. While this authority is ... 40 of the Act of 1952 were an infringement of the personal right of the citizen to travel outside the State and, ...
- In force Veterinary Practice Act 2005
- In force Railway Safety Act 2005
- In force Credit Institutions (Stabilisation) Act 2010
- In force INVESTMENT INTERMEDIARIES ACT, 1995
- In force Sea Pollution (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2006
- In force Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011
- In force TEACHING COUNCIL ACT 2001
- In force Road Traffic Act 1961
- In force Companies Act 2014
- In force Nurses and Midwives Act 2011
- In force REFUGEE ACT 1996
- In force Communications Regulation (Amendment) Act 2007
- In force Social Welfare and Pensions Act 2010
Magee -v- Farrell & ors,  IESC 60
... AND THE MINISTER FOR JUSTICE, EQUALITY AND LAW REFORM, IRELAND AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. DEFENDANTS/APPELLANTS. Judgment of Mr ... course of law' - (Article 38 s.1.), that 'the State guarantees in its laws to respect, and, as far as practicable, by its laws o defend and vindicate the personal rights of the citizen' - (Article 40. s.3 sub.s.1), that 'the ...