Rent increases

Published date23 November 2022
Publication titleIrish Times: Web Edition Articles (Dublin, Ireland)
"Market rents" are the rents demanded by properties that come newly onto the market, not the rents demanded of sitting tenants, and the number of rental properties that became available in the third quarter of this year was very, very small

If 5 per cent of rental properties became available and the other 95 per cent of properties remained at the same rent, then, on average, rents overall rose by...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT