Rule 184 - To whom application for compensation is to be made

Every application for compensation out of the Central Fund (under Section 120 of the Act) shall be made in writing to the Authority in Form 98 and shall be accompanied by...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT