Nbr. 7-2007, January 2007
- Preliminary sections
- Whither White Western Values? Comparative Perspectives on Culturally Motivated Decision-making for the Child
- Should the WTO have a Role to Play in the Internationalisation of Competition Law?
- An Evaluation of the Use of Memorandums of Understanding in the Removal of Terror Suspects and the Prohibition Against Non-refoulement
- Fair Use in the UK, Fair Use in the USA ? No Future, No Future
- The Dematerialisation of the Bill of Lading
- Leegin Creative Leather Products: the United States Supreme Court's Le(e)g-in the Door of Reason
- Environmental Law and Policy in Kiribati: Some Conceptual Concerns and Alternatives
- The International Legal Personality of the European Community and the European Union
- The Law of Insanity and Diminished Responsibility in Criminal Law versus the Meaning of Insanity within the Medical Profession: an inevitable conflict?
- The Commercial Court by Stephen Dowling
- The Constitutional Rights Of Companies by Ailbhe O'Neill
- Dismissal Law In Ireland by Dr Mary Redmond