- Central Bank Publishes Guidance On Use Of Side-Pocketing Arrangements By UCITS Facing Valuation Difficulties Due To The Russian Invasion Of Ukraine
- The Corporate Enforcement Authority: A Welcome Development In Tackling White Collar Crime
Kinder Salmonella Chocolate Outbreak top 369 in Europe and North America
According to public health officials, the number of people who became ill due to a salmonella outbreak linked to Kinder chocolate products has increased to 369 across Europe and North America, including 16 in Ireland. One additional Irish case involving a second strain has been identified in addition to the initial 15, according to the...
- Estate Planning Issues For Cryptocurrency Owners
- Proportionate Remedies For Misrepresentation
Government consults on a new statutory debt solution
On 13 May 2022, HM Treasury issued a consultation on a new form of statutory debt solution, the statutory debt repayment plan (SDRP), that will allow for most of an individual’s debts to be combined into a single plan and repaid over a manageable period, with similar legal protections from creditor action as in breathing...
- Costs Follow The Event Or Costs Follow Conduct?
- New Authorisation Framework Commenced For Hire-Purchase, Consumer Hire, PCP And Buy-Now-Pay-Later Providers And Servicers
- Gender Pay Gap - Government Publishes Guidance Note On Calculating Pay Gap Metrics
- Finance Dublin - Irish Tax Monitor