No. XXV-2022, January 2022
- A new sheriff in town: centralised enforcement of judgment - the answer to ireland's sheriff problems?
- Contempt in a click: how online media is challenging contempt law in Ireland and beyond
- Recognising a right to hack back - Tom and Jerry in cyberspace?
- An evaluation of the legal grounds and financial system implications of the introduction of an EU central bank digital currency
- The impact of civil fining powers on the effective enforcement of irish competition law and the need to facilitate collective redress
- Vulnerable citizens, access to benefits, and the limits of transnational solidarity
- Nervous approach to nervous shock: a critical evaluation of the contemporary irish jurisprudence governing claims for damages for negligently inflicted psychiatric injury
- Music sampling and copyright: are courts hung up on restricting creativity?
- Two visions of internet service providers: internet content removals under copyright law's 'safe harbours' and data privacy law's 'right to erasure' regimes
- The oldest trick in the facebook: would the general data protection regulation have stopped the cambridge analytica scandal?
- Ryanair V an taoiseach  - a case note
- NH V associazione avvocatura per i diritti LGBTI - rete lenford - a case note
- Schwangerschaftsabbruch in Irland und deutschland: zulässig aber unzugänglich