No. V-2002, January 2002
- Constitutionalising the Tort of Defamation - Bunreacht na Heireann as a Framework for the Reform of Ireland's Libel Laws
- American Tobacco Litigation: Lessons for European Product Liability
- Public Interest Litigation and the Irish Legal System: All Crass and No Class?
- Hung, Drawn and Quartered?: The Future of the Constitutional Reference to Treason
- What do we Want? When do we Want it? Direct Effect and the World Trade Organisation
- The Growth of Private Security and Associated Criminological Concerns
- The Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Preventive Detention and Post-September 11th Legislation
- Self-Determination for Tibet: Prospects in International Law
- South Africa and Affirmative Action: The Legality of the Employment Equity Act under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Children's Right to a Fair Trial in International Law
- The Right to Development and the Proliferation of Rights in International Law
- Consensual Assault - Just what is the law?
- The Sellafield MOX Plant Case - an examination
- The 'Greening' of European Habitats jurisprudence?
- Ireland's Acceptance of the International Criminal Court
- Revolt or Revolution - a Hartean analysis