Nbr. 16-2017, January 2017
- Foreword to the Fourteenth Edition
- Editorial Board of the 16th Edition of the Cork Online Law Review 2017
- Advisory Board of the 16th Edition of the Cork Online Law Review 2017
- Constructing Justice: Fairness, Inclusiveness and Understanding
- Impact Benefit Agreements and the Protection of Indigenous People's Rights: Any New Lessons from Canada?
- Should International Arbitrators be Liable for Awards which are Subsequently Annuled or Held Unenforceable?
- Warrenty Terms in the UK Insurance Act 2015: Fit for Purpose or Business as Usual?
- A 'Global' Competition Law: The Best Way to Tackle Clashes between EU Law and the Law of Third Countries on the Application of their Respective Competition Laws?
- The Repercussions of Concussion: A Call for Reform
- 'An Ear for an Ear, not an Eye for an Eye': Critiquing the ICC for the Isreali-Palestinian Conflict
- The Gold Medal for Best Letter 2017: Pre-Trial Cross-Examination for Vulnerable Witnesses: An Idea whose Time had Come